The objects of the Association are-
(1) Turkish Australian Culture House, TACH, shall foster community awareness and interests in
cultural, educational, sporting and social matters of the Turkish people and similar origin.
(2) Without any discrimination on basis of race, color, religion and nationality, TACH shall
affiliate with other organizations that are beneficial in inter-cultural understanding and development.
(3) TACH shall encourage and promote all levels of educational activities and teach the Turkish
Language to children and general public. The Culture House shall participate in the formulation of
the educational policies of ethnical nature.
(4) TACH shall encourage and promote a variety of cultural activities by participating in functions.
representing the cultural diversity. TACH shall organise functions to celebrate national and religious
day and facilitate occasions to exchange ideas on cultural issues.
(5) TACH shall encourage and promote the activities for awareness of public and personal health.
TACH shall teach children and youngsters basic sporting skills necessary for a healthy life style.
(6) TACH shall endeavour foster cooperation among the Turkish community. TACH shall aim to
inform the community of their social rights and attempt to solve the practical problems. TACH shall
be involved in Australian political processes, without affiliating to any political party, to enhance and
maintain an influence on policies of ethnical nature and interests of members.
OUR MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
President - Tuna Dincer
Vice President - Nihal Iscel
Secretary - Karen Gilchrist Yesertener
Treasurer - Gulten Eren
Management Committee Member - Cuneyt Mizan
Management Committee Member - Sebahat Altintas
Management Committee Member - Pelin Eren
Management Committee Member - Hakan Paker
Management Committee Member - Nursen Altintas
Management Committee Member - Songul Gozuacik
Management Committee Member - Tonguc Uysal
TACH is a non-profit organisation. All members and Executive Committee Members work on an entirely voluntary basis, to serve the Turkish Community in Western Australia.